Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] What news!

Jon Reisenweaver jmr@zoo.uvm.edu
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 08:48:28 -0500

Well I guess I have no choice but to come out of lurker mode for this.  What
can I say?!  From the band that helped bring my wife and I together, helped
me through so many difficult times in my life, and brought so much happiness
and refreshing music to my life I will miss you.

Jim, Rob, Bones, Martin, (if you're reading these messages) you've got my
support with your continued music ventures.

Peter, what more can I say but thank you for your sacrifices and amazing
presence with the band.  Your vocals and visions have helped the lives of so
many of us both on the list and those around the world not as fortunate.

To all the workers on the list, well I'm glad I got the chance to meet a lot
of you at the various gigs I've been to.  Hopefully the list will continue
on, but that will I guess be up to Tim.

Heh, its been a while since something has moved me to the verge of tears.

I will always be an Oil fan and will always be a Powderworker!
--
Jon Reisenweaver                            Computer Analyst
<mailto:jmr@zoo.uvm.edu>            MCSV Server Administrator