Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Trying to cope

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 00:30:28 EST

--part1_a3.33a8f9a8.2b1d9b74_boundary

In a message dated 12/2/2002 7:10:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bmounier@sympatico.ca writes:

> Well, I really felt I was in mourning. Then I thought: "Gee, how would you
> feel if it had been the news of Peter's death?" And I realized THEN I would
> really be crying. At least, this decision is sad for ME (and y'all) but not
> tragic for Peter.

I had to go through around six or seven messages to find out that he
wasn't dead.  All these short little blurbs like "Peter's gone" and "Grieve"
and "shattering news" had me fearing the worst.  At least when I finally
found out that he had "only" left the band I felt relieved.

--part1_a3.33a8f9a8.2b1d9b74_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/2/2002 7:10:15 AM Pacific Standard Time, bmounier@sympatico.ca writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Well, I really felt I was in mourning. Then I thought: "Gee, how would you feel if it had been the news of Peter's death?" And I realized THEN I would really be crying. At least, this decision is sad for ME (and y'all) but not tragic for Peter.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
I had to go through around six or seven messages to find out that he <BR>
wasn't dead.&nbsp; All these short little blurbs like "Peter's gone" and "Grieve"<BR>
and "shattering news" had me fearing the worst.&nbsp; At least when I finally <BR>
found out that he had "only" left the band I felt relieved.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_a3.33a8f9a8.2b1d9b74_boundary--