Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Shocking news

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 12:17:58 -0500

Please tell me you guys are just fucking with my mind with this news.  I
still can't get on the site, even when I try from another site that has
a link to theirs.

If it's true, that certainly explains the sudden cancellation of the
European tour, but something must have come up awful suddenly for it to
cancel & then for him to quit like that...hope it's not serious health
problems with himself or his family or something.

At least I finally got to see them live in Milwaukee last summer...just
had my t-shirt on yesterday.
I knew I had a bad feeling when I couldn't get into the site.

I really hope this is just a very elaborate joke.

In disbelief,
Rhonda