Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Trying to cope

bmounier@sympatico.ca bmounier@sympatico.ca
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:09:19 -0500

Well, I really felt I was in mourning. Then I thought: "Gee, how would you feel if it had been the news of Peter's death?" And I realized THEN I would really be crying. At least, this decision is sad for ME (and y'all) but not tragic for Peter.

Obviously, life without Midnight Oil will never be the same. I suggest we start a class action and sue Peter for willingful sabotage and deterioration of the quality of life of hundreds or thousands of people.

This being said, Peter, you were and remain one of my very few heroes. Thank you and God bless you no matter what you do.

Brigitte-dressed-in-black-today