Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Funny Oils concert memory

Jim Stanley jim_snappa@hotmail.com
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 08:10:20 +1000

I recall a couple of great Oils shows where the security persons really
seemed to be getting into the Oils. They had to face away from the stage,
but they were nodding and grooving (at least as much as you can whilst
maintaining 'command presence'!). I'm sure a few were even singing along.
They'd be stoked to get to work at an Oils show. It added to the feel of the
show, for me ayway. To see happy (not aggro) security guards is a rare
treat.

Jim.