Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Capitol Theatre weed continues...

Chris W. Rea cwrea@vex.net
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:34:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi folks.  I just got my copy of the Capitol Theatre VCD.  As promised, I am
offering it back to the list.

To those of you interested, please respond to me within 24 hours (before:
Tue Aug 27 18:30:00 EDT 2002.)  PLEASE do let me know in your message whether
or not you have a CD-R drive and can continue the weed.  But, you don't need
to have one to participate.

Tomorrow night I'll draw: two names from the list of those who can continue
the weed, and two names from the list of those who can't.  If your name is
drawn, I'll send you a note, then you send me your address.  (If you're not
a winner, I won't contact you.)

I plan to get the discs out later next week.

Regards,

[ CHRIS W. REA [UL]   software architect ]
[ mailto:cwrea@vex.net   toronto, canada ]