Midnight Oil

Sv: [Powderworks] Midnight Oil Live Review

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 20:13:43 -0400

ok -

i finally remembered to check my poster for the date for you to add to your
database.

they played in Milan on Wednesday June 1, 1988 at Segue Discoteca (at 10:00
pm - oh and tickets were 12,000 lira).

it's actually a super cool poster. i got in in the student union at the
university of delaware in 1989, when i went to visit the school with my
friend who was applying there. totally random location. anyway, it's all in
italian - this is what the poster says:

"Dal Vivo Al - Midnight Oil"
 - HUGE PHOTO OF THE OILS-
Mercoledi 1 Guigno - Ore 22
Bigletti L 12,000
In Vendita Alla Cassa La Sera Del Concerto Segue Discoteca

i just love it - one of my oils gems because it's so rare!

nina