Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] non-controversial first post

leftjab leftjab@well.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:41:46 -0700

I thought I remembered that magazine, and it only took me about 5 minutes
to find the article from Record in my now even messier old magazine
shelf  ... there are certain things I can't throw out, like articles about
the Oils, and I still have a few from the mid-80's when I was a teenager
and just turned on to them.  "No More Mister Nice Guy"  is full of
insightful comments about some songs on Red Sails and lots of juicy quotes
from Peter.

sure it's a controversial post -- we're all jealous that you had a chance
to sit down with Peter and get paid for writing about the Oils ;)  just
kidding -- welcome aboard and thanks Duncan!

Jonathan