Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Music and patriotism (NMOC)

Craig Jacobson cjake@pipeline.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:45:00 -0400

--------------000204070704070208040102

Kudos to you, Lina, for so eloquently expressing the joy of life in the
USA.  I bet if some of those clowns who think the US is on a par with
Nazism had spent their early years in a non-free society, as you did,
they'd be singing a very different tune.

"Nobody wins unless everybody wins.  Let freedom ring."  (Bruce
Springsteen, at the end of every show on the Born in the USA tour)

Lina Yune wrote:

>     Life in US has been good to me, and I have many choices and the
>     freedom to do what I want (if I can afford it, and that's another
>     thing eh?).  I learned that with lots of hard work, many things
>     eventually get accomplished.   I love US and it's land, I love t!
>     he Rocky Mountains, Montana, Wyoming, I love nature and camping, I
>     love it so much that we just bought a land in Montana in the Bull
>     mountains after spending few weeks there on our vacation.  Maybe
>     one day we will be able to move there.  The only thing that really
>     scares me is driving there in the winter.  Chicago is bad enough
>     hmmmm.!

--------------000204070704070208040102

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Kudos to you, Lina, for so eloquently expressing the joy of life in the USA.
&nbsp;I bet if some of those clowns who think the US is on a par with Nazism had
spent their early years in a non-free society, as you did, they'd be singing
a very different tune.<br>
"Nobody wins unless everybody wins. &nbsp;Let freedom ring." &nbsp;(Bruce Springsteen,
at the end of every show on the Born in the USA tour)<br>
Lina Yune wrote:<br>
 cite="mid20020814224152.48520.qmail@web21107.mail.yahoo.com">
 style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16,16,255); padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 5px;">
freedom to do what I want (if I can afford it, and that's another thing eh?).&nbsp;
I learned that with lots of hard work, many things eventually get accomplished.&nbsp;&nbsp;
I love US&nbsp;and it's&nbsp;land, I love t!  he Rocky Mountains, Montana, Wyoming,
I love nature and camping, I love it so much that we just bought a land in
Montana in the Bull mountains after spending few weeks there on our vacation.&nbsp;
Maybe one day we will be able to move there.&nbsp; The only thing that really
scares me is driving there in the winter.&nbsp; Chicago is bad enough hmmmm.!</em></p>