Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] still waiting for explanations and resolutions from the Anti-American P'workers

Scott Williams jwilli16@san.rr.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:27:39 -0700

yes, please explain SPECIFICALLY.  Get the "specifically" out of the
parentheses and do explain.  The anti-American Powderworkers continue to be
so eloquent with what we're doing wrong, but have yet to provide any insight
into what could have been done.  "Provoked"..... we're still waiting for an
answer on that one, as well.  And what you anti-American P-workers still
fail to realize is that we're still hurting.... we lost friends in this... I
happen to be dating a WTC widow.... Phil was there that traumatic
day....some of us lost family.... some of us lost livelihoods.  And we're on
this list.  So watch how you word some of your fucked-up and inappropriate
comments.   Thanks for creating a huge rift in the former group we
had....way to go.  "I hope you are not that stupid to think that the New
York attack was unprovoked. Sadly, I think [most of] you are"...... what
country are you from, Bjorn? Are you an "objective European to make the
patriotic Americans what is wrong with their country"?  This isn't about
patriotism.... this is us just trying to recover from a horrible WORLD event
and you and your cohorts certainly aren't making that any easier on us.  So
keep your Nazi comments to yourself.  You and Jonathan Hart disgust me and
lots of others on this list..... you should be ashamed of yourselves.  Sleep
well..... but don't come crying to us when it hits your hometown, someday.