Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Video Weed - Capital Theatre 1982

Craig Jacobson cjake@pipeline.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:03:14 -0400

i've received my copy of the capital theater show in 1982 from indi, and am ready to pass on 3 copies.  this disc is a Video CD.

i will send copies to the first 3 people who email me their snail mail address (north america only; those overseas, please email me privately, and i'll see if there's some way to do this when time allows).

people named brian, and people with whom i've traded in the past, can probably finagle a copy from me anyway.

please only respond if you have a CD burner and are willing to make further copies for other PWers.  we're all in this together, so let's keep the weed growing.

thanks to miron for sourcing this disc, and to indi, who has long been one of the coolest PWers, even back in the days when we traded something called cassettes.

- craig