Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Written in the H(e)art

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:56:25 +0200

I won't bother with more rambling on this terror/war/evil US discussion, but I just want to say that I agree 100% with this post. Perhaps it takes an objective European to make the patriotic Americans what is wrong with their country. Won't change the opinion of the majority, though.

USA is the epicentre of terrorism, if any.

"God mess America."