Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] mini workers

fish_oil@space.com fish_oil@space.com
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 09:49:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Fellow Workers,

     Just flogged my way through a couple of hundred
(phew!) posts, and had to share my little story about
Oily offspring. Like Kiri, I have a 21 yr old who's
been listening to MO most of her life. My most
meaningful moment as an Oils fan was when we sang "Time
To Heal" during one of her gigs at a local coffee
house. Seeing the lads live together this year was
another 'proud powderworker papa' moment, too. Funny,
how kids get older but we don't eh? ;) My other kids
mock me for being oils obsessed, and they wouldn't
admit it even if they did love MO, cause after all
whose gonna groove to the same tunes as the old man?
     Well, I'm off for another dose of Ludditus. Talk
to you all again in the fall, eh.

cheers!

bruce in calgary and environs.   :)

Join the Space Program: Get FREE E-mail at http://www.space.com.