Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Hiroshima/Dubya's "war on terra"

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:45:56 EDT

--part1_ce.2aba4a0a.2a854bc4_boundary

In a message dated 8/9/2002 9:25:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Oils21@aol.com
writes:

> Sorry to disagree with you but I support the War on Terror 100%.  You
> seriously cannot expect a President to sit back and do nothing when the
> 3,000 of his citizens were killed in a single attack.  While I may have
> some diasgreements with Bush's economic policies, I think everyone would
> agree with the fact that some intense action was needed.  Nothing in
> history can even be compared to this.  NOTHING!
>
> Perhaps my vviews have been shaped by the fact I saw the second plane hit
> and first tower fall before I left my office that day. Those images have
> been the cause a few nightmares for me since.
>
> The war has worked as well. While Al Quaeda may be still active, it is has
> obviously been disrupted and it is much difficult for it to operate.
>
> I have gotten sick of many liberals that have said crap like it was the
> US's fault 9/11 happened, etc.  Nobody deserves this.
>
> I am fully behind W on the War on Terror.  Now, as far as my 401k goes....
>
> Cheers
>
> Phil
> Bronx, NY

Completely agree with you, Phil.

Mike

--part1_ce.2aba4a0a.2a854bc4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 8/9/2002 9:25:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Oils21@aol.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Sorry to disagree with you but I support the War on Terror 100%.&nbsp; You seriously cannot expect a President to sit back and do nothing when the 3,000 of his citizens were killed in a single attack.&nbsp; While I may have some diasgreements with Bush's economic policies, I think everyone would agree with the fact that some intense action was needed.&nbsp; Nothing in history can even be compared to this.&nbsp; NOTHING! <BR>
<BR>
Perhaps my vviews have been shaped by the fact I saw the second plane hit and first tower fall before I left my office that day. Those images have been the cause a few nightmares for me since. <BR>
<BR>
The war has worked as well. While Al Quaeda may be still active, it is has obviously been disrupted and it is much difficult for it to operate. <BR>
<BR>
I have gotten sick of many liberals that have said crap like it was the US's fault 9/11 happened, etc.&nbsp; Nobody deserves this. <BR>
<BR>
I am fully behind W on the War on Terror.&nbsp; Now, as far as my 401k goes.... <BR>
<BR>
Cheers <BR>
<BR>
Phil <BR>
Bronx, NY</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="arial" LANG="0"> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
Completely agree with you, Phil.<BR>
<BR>
Mike<BR>
<BR>