Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Golden Age

Margaret Benzer benzer@mail.mc.maricopa.edu
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 10:14:49 -0700

I am still in shock.  It's been an hour, but it hasn't worn off yet.  I had to
run to the bookstore at work to pick up supplies and double check the price of
one of the items for one of the courses in my department.  While trying to
locate padded envelopes to mail one last CD set for the Fillmore tree, "Golden
Age" came over the radio in the store.  I couldn't believe it.  Then again, it
is a college campus with music piped in from a network aimed at college-aged
kids.  And it sounded great on their sound system too. :-)  Now I can smile the
rest of the day.

What other strange places have people heard Midnight Oil songs, especially from
Capricornia?

Margaret