Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] August 6th, 1945

Brian Jacobs suncrush@lycos.com
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:07:20 +1200

You know, I've always had mixed feelings about the atomic bomb drops on Japan.  You see, my grandfather was slated to be in the landing force on Japanese D-Day.  There is a very real possibility that I wouldn't be here if it weren't for the bomb.

Also, I've always wondered if perhaps the knowledge of what really happens when you drop a nuclear bomb on a city prevented it from happening more than twice.

Brian

---
Rakastaai han maainen, seka kantaai rakas heitan hei tahtille taivassa.