Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Weeding of Audio and V

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:26:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Dan's description is correct. the advantage of weeding is
expediency. as someone who ran a tree a little while ago, I can tell
you that it is not an easy task. I have 5 shows to I want to weed (4
Oils, 1 Neil Young). if I had to set up a tree for each and every
one I might as well start taking gardening courses. so I chose the
quick and easy way out - weeding. it is true that they tend to
clutter the list with email but they also tend to burn our pretty
quickly as the dist. rate is exponential and pretty soon most people
have them. I have been on PW for about a year now and compared to
other lists it is light in traffic (particularly boot related
traffic) so I think I will not generate too much noise

=====
Miron

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
(Midnight Oil)