Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Songs Played Live - Or Not

mwoods@customfleet.com.au mwoods@customfleet.com.au
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:12:24 +1000

I saw "Someone Else To Blame" on somebodys trading list from a show in
1990....can anyone confirm?  There's a couple of interesting shows kicking
around from 1981 where the band is working thru the PWAP material.  "Don't
wanna be the one" originally ran for about 5-6 minutes and was seriously
trimmed back for the album.
Michael

John Palmer <snoopy7110@comcast.net>@cs.colorado.edu on 02/08/2002 11:00:50

Sent by:    powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu