Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Activists or Artists?

John Ehrig JEhrig@symmetricom.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:41:05 -0700

Of course Peter is going to say we are just a band trying to make good
music.  It would be pompous and arrogant to say anything else.  Have you
ever heard a fireman say "I'm trying to be a hero"?  No, every interview
I've ever heard they say "I'm just doing my job".  Not a perfect analogy,
but I think it is apropos.  Most activists I know aren't trying to change
the world, but just trying to save of few trees (or whatever).

I'm sure Peter means it when he says we are just musicians in a band.  That
fact is to some of us, MO is a band plus a whole lot more.

Outbound Marketing Charter and Vision
*	Define, design, and implement Symmetricom vision and strategy
*	Provide clear and consistent written and visual communications
*	Manage promotional programs/materials and product documentation