Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] SF Warfield show

Brian Blankenship brian_d_blankenship@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:20:18 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like I will be in Santa Clara next week on buissness.  I noticed
that the Oils are playing the Warfield on Tuesday night, according to
TM there are still tickets.  I have never been to that venue before,
what can some locals tell me about it.  Should I get GA floor tix or
reserved balcony (TM says I can get 2 row balacony).  Also, when would
I have to leave Santa Clara to make it to the show.  Looks like it is
quite a drive, especially in SF traffic.

Thanks for the info, can't wait to see the boys this weekend, twice!

Brian