Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Finally a Philly show!!

redzed84 redzed84@yahoo.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:08:34 -0700 (PDT)

<snip>Saw them at the the recent 930 Club show in DC.
What a an unbelievable
show.  One thing, am I the only one who would rather
Oils fans didn't
sing every Oils Classic as loud as they can.

Thanks, later Art
Art
-----------------------

Well, OK, I'll jump in here.

Since I can only sing in the key of "off", I usually
keep my mouth shut! Actually, I don't even remember
hearing other people singing, but I was farther back
in the crowd. My best observation happened right after
"Say Your Prayers", that is, right after "don't want
to live in a smoking room", when the guy in front of
me LIT UP. To add to my viewing pleasure, he also
apparently needed some four square feet to contain his
cigarette AND his flailing elbows...

Anyway, it was an incredible show (embarassed to say
my first one) and I'm thinking about driving up for
the one in Philly.

Barbara