Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Good deals for NYC hotels

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:01:25 -0400

If you are not picky, there is also a number of both free-range and HI
hostels in NYC.  If you are a couple of yous, I believe some may have
private rooms.

http://www.hostels.com/us.ny.ny.html for a complete listing ...

Its what my hubby and I hope to do if we can't crash in Queens with a high
school friend of his who met the band in the early '80s as a concert
committee member at a nearby university.

I'm still a college student ... I can't help but be cheap!