Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Northwest Shows

Indi Trehan indi@md.northwestern.edu
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:53:51 -0500

Friends,

I will be trekking to the great Northwest for the upcoming
Portland/Seattle/Vancouver/Vancouver shows.  I am flying into Seattle on
the 9th, arriving a little before noon, driving to Portland on the 9th,
driving to Seattle after the show, driving to Vancouver on the 11th,
driving back to Seattle after the show on the 12th, and flying out in the
wee dawn hours of the 13th.  If anyone is planning on seeing any of these
shows and would like to split some costs (especially rental car), please
drop me a line and hopefully we can figure something out.  The exact plans
are of course still flexible.

thanks,
indi

p.s. When does the second Vancouver show go on sale?