Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Vancouver Shows...2nd show added.

Geoffrey Holland geoff13@shaw.ca
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 19:42:01 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_wRZK2XYGWnFrOo0rNSTyNg)

It's official...the second show has been added for the Sunday May 12!!....If anyone on the list who is coming to or lives in Vancouver is interested in a get together of some sort please let me know...it would be cool to hang out with some Powderworkers before the gig(s).
I'm also wondering if someone is on the list that I met at the 2nd Vancouver show last time around. A really nice guy from San Fran who might be the biggest fan I've ever heard of. We stood at the front together. (I was the 6'7 guy in the theThe shirt.) If you're on the list send me a note!! Thanks!

Geoffrey

--Boundary_(ID_wRZK2XYGWnFrOo0rNSTyNg)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>It's official...the second show has been added for
the Sunday May 12!!....If anyone on the list who is coming to or lives in
Vancouver&nbsp;is interested in a get together of some sort please let me
know...it would be cool to hang out with some Powderworkers before the
gig(s).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I'm also wondering if someone is on the list that I
met at the 2nd Vancouver show last time around. A really nice guy from San Fran
who might be the biggest fan I've ever heard of. We stood at the front together.
(I was the 6'7 guy in the theThe shirt.) If you're on the list send me a note!!
Thanks!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Geoffrey</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_wRZK2XYGWnFrOo0rNSTyNg)--