Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] My letter to Hartford Courant reviewer

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 12:51:01 +0200

I have to agree with you, Jane.

I think it is acting silly to write back and "criticise the critic" because you think he's got the "wrong" opinions. No opinions are wrong, remember that!

I too think that you should get your facts straight before writing things like "going nowhere on the charts", without knowing what you're talking about. To let the author know about incorrect *facts* is nothing wrong, but trying to convince him that he is wrong when he says *he* thinks the album is not good - that's not the right way to go.
Do all of us Powderworkers like 'Capricornia' equally much? No, we don't.

"My country, right or wrong?"

/Bjorn