Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Hope for a Toronto Date

TL Cripps kelgura@sympatico.ca
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:32:55 -0500

I couldn't take it anymore and yesterday ended up emailing Liquid 8 records
about the possibility of a Toronto show.

Today I received a reply from Ken Onstad the Senior Vice President, stating
that there is no date for Toronto yet but he is sure that it will be in the
schedule soon. He also mentioned that the band will be touring throughout
the summer and to keep an eye on the web site or Pollstar's site.

Hmmmmmm.....Oils in the summertime. If I heard right, The Tragically Hip are
releasing a new album in May. Wonder if there is an "Another roadside
attraction" tour in the works? I think it would be great to see the Oils out
again with the Hip.

Tammy