Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Vancouver tix on sale Friday!

j p niven poppycocteau@flashmail.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:45:51 -0700

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I happened to pop into the
bookstore at uni for a moment this afternoon, at precisely the right moment
to hear on the radio that tickets for the Vancouver shows will be onsale
this Friday, thru Ticketmaster. The station (101 CFMI) were giving away a
pair of tickets at the time, they are "presenting" the shows so no doubt
will have more giveaway tix over the next while. The dj said something about
the "bald crazy dancing guy" and proceeded to play Beds (of course).
Well, great news as I was getting pretty antsy about when tix for these
shows were going to be available. been waiting for this opportunity for nine
years. I'm definitely going to both shows and hope to meet up with some of
you... see ya there!!!
Julie Niven