Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] American geography (NMOC)

Galina Yune lina_yune@msn.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 08:09:33 -0500

Kelly,

This is very intelligent statement.  Stereotyping is destructive , and I
also judge the people by their actions, not by their nationality, race, or
religious preferences.  Sometimes it's not very easy, but I have many
friends of many different nationalities, and I have learned to love them
JUST THE WAY THEY ARE!

Lina Yune