Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] American geography (NMOC)

Bjorn Blomquist fibromoon@hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:28:10 +0200

> > This one story proves that all Americans are bad at geography?  That's
>like
> > >me saying that you prove all Scandinavians are assholes.
> >
> > Ok this mail is gonna set off a hell of an Arguments.
> > Brace yourself 4 a lot of mail people - the shit storms a coming...

Don't worry. I don't even bother to follow up such a stupid comment. *

>Hey I'm sorry but the guy had it coming.  This isn't the first time he's
>made
>off the cuff insulting statements about Americans or the U. S.  I'm
>beginning
>to think he doesn't realize what he's saying.

You obviously misunderstand everything I say. This was no insult at all, and
haven't you read the other replies?

Maybe I don't like USA that much, so what? There are many people around the
world who don't.

/Asshole

*OK, I lied a bit ;-)

Hämta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt på http://explorer.msn.se