Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ticketmaster story... (mostly NMOC)

Galina Yune lina_yune@msn.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:21:21 -0500

...Which reminds me of a good one, when I had typed Ontario, CA 90009 (I
forgot the exact zip, but it was five-digit zip code, no letters) - the
secretary sent the mail to Ontario, Canada.  Also, that same person couldn't
find New Orleans, LA as a suburb of Los Angeles on the map.  I had to
explain...  She also asked if Arizona was the Western or Eastern division of
our company.

Lina Yune