Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] bill "satan" gates? no Midnight Oil for the moment (sheew)

Henry Longmore Henry.Krit.Longmore@m.cc.utah.edu
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:25:20 -0600 (MDT)

Indeed it is a coincidence.  Open a new word document.  Type 'N'.
Change the font to webdings.  See the result.  Delete it.  Type 'Y'.
etc.  You get the same symbols.  Maybe the person designing the
webdings font loves/loved NYC, and intentionally designed it that
way...I'd say there's about a 2% chance that this would have
actually been Bill Gates' decision, however.  I give as my basis for
this opinion the fact that I've met the man, ate in his own back yard,
shook his hand, listened to him banter about technology with a bunch
of nerdy 20-somthings, asked him two questions and received a response
to both, and yes, worked at his company.