Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils in Sydney.

lou loulou@zip.com.au
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 19:39:21 +1000

hey Jo,

welcome to the list!

I'll be going to the monday and wednesday Metro gigs. I think doors open at
half seven? I suggest anyone interested in meeting up, come
up to the centre front of the stage and say something like this:

...ahem...POWDERWORKS...cough cough cough...

and someone is bound to say hello :)

if you don't feel like embarrassing yourself -
I usually carry a yellow and purple Little Miss Naughty bag.
it will be up the front somewhere.
perpetually silly, but perpetually useful too.

Richard? John M? who else is going to be there? I'm not standing at the
rail to mind spots by myself for ever this time.... :)

later all,
Lou

http://www.geocities.com/matt_finish_site/

http://www.geocities.com/loubottle/