Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Touring in U.S. next year as well?

Jeremy Oviatt joviatt@bowg.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:38:14 -0600

>From their web site:
"Midnight Oil plans to spend the first half of next year playing to fans in the United States. It will be releasing it's new record "Capricornia" through a new label called Liquid 8 through BMG for North America. The single "Golden Age" will be released in late January and the album in mid February."

I am sure this has been discussed already, but I missed it so let me throw out a preemptive apology.....

Does this mean that I will get to see them next year? (I only have a very slim chance to see them in this current round of concerts)  So this would be a great thing to hope for.
Anyone know for a certainty?