Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Spectrum Article

Tim timf@zip.com.au
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 01:51:16 +1000

--------------3E92D04F4D3B796CD8438CE0

Gidday all,

Read an interesting article by Australian Music critic Bruce Elder in
the SMH yesterday.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/0109/15/spectrum/spectrum1.html
He made same interesting comments about MO. In particular:

. "For every Midnight Oil with their urgent and passionate attempts to
try to wake
Australia from its lethargy and shake the bejesus out of our mindless
suburban ennui there are dozens of forgettable Australian bands trying
to imitate their British and American brothers"

A timely piece after the "Long way to the tops": after glow.
--
Love
Tim

"nothing ever happens, nothing really matters"

--------------3E92D04F4D3B796CD8438CE0

Gidday all,
Music critic Bruce Elder in the SMH</a> yesterday.
to try to wake