Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] BIG news

Henry Longmore Henry.Krit.Longmore@m.cc.utah.edu
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:12:45 -0600 (MDT)

It seems to me that this is what they plan to do next year,
guessing by the statement about US dates nex year on their
website--release the album in February, and "spend the first half of
next year playing to fans in the United States".

Henry K.
 }But I must add this... It seems to me the Oil's new tour would be more of a
 }success with some promotion and/or the release of the new album while in the
 }States.
 }
 }If the new material was being promoted, more people could have a chance to
 }discover or rediscover the band.

 }> From the Oils site:
 }>
 }> INTERNATIONAL DATES
 }>     Midnight Oil plans to spend the first half of next year playing
 }> to fans in the United States. It will be releasing it's new
 }> record "Capricornia" through a new label called Liquid 8 through
 }> BMG for North America. The single "Golden Age" will be released in
 }> late January and the album in mid February.