Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Right & Wrong (was Article to Share)

Jussi Korhonen jussihk@kolumbus.fi
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:45:38 +0300

At 23:08 12.9.2001 -0700, Brian wrote:

> >I guess I don't understand.  What would you have us do?  Place an embargo

Find out the true guilty and then do whatever you want with them.. and I
mean whatever you want. Not play a hurt 5-year old bully and lash out at
everyone who disagrees with your country. Not find random targets just to
blow them up because you are fooled into thinking atrocity is synonymous
with justice.

If America is great, the country can handle this in a great way. Greatness
doesn't equal to causing as much destruction as possible. That is called
"terrorism". There is no such thing as justified terrorism.

Sigh,
Jussi