Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Philosophical Questions

Judy Lai jlai@mad.scientist.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 07:12:37 +0800

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Lane, Andrew wrote:

> 1.  If you go to more than 2 shows, does that make you a groupie?  My boss
> accused me of that.  I said I'm just a rabid fan.  Takers?

To qualify as groupie, we have to start yelling things like "Take off your shirt Rob!" and stalk the band to their hotel rooms after the show...

> 2.  If you have the chance to go to a whole bunch of shows (re: Indi) does
> that make you selfish?  Greedy?  Or just musically motivated?  I don't think
> so as it's a sort of fix that you can only get every half dozen years here
> in North America.  My wife says I'm greedy, and I may not get Christmas this
> year if I go see any more shows. =(

If you have the chance to go to a whole bunch of shows, you're just a damn lucky bastard [Indi!]!

> 3.  Does going to see the Oils take priority over work?  Sleep?  That one is
> just for fun....
>
> YES, PRIORITY OVER EVERYTHING EXCEPT SEX!

Yeah, I'd say that pretty much wraps it up.

Judy

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!