Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Tribute album Reviewed. I got the CD 2day

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:33:24 -0700 (PDT)

Me, on the other hand, I'll probably buy it if for no
other reason but to hear some other Aussie Bands.
HITS we don't even hear the Oils, much less anybody
else.  Most radio stations think OZ music begins and
ends with AC/DC, INXS, and Men at Work.

Randy