Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Share A Ride

CYakaAL@aol.com CYakaAL@aol.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:21:46 EDT

--part1_16e.2f237d0.290b11ca_boundary

October 26 2001

Powderworkers,

Is there anybody out there going to the Seattle, Vancouver & Portland shows
interested in sharing a ride?  We can save some money and help the
environment.

Let me know via private e-mail so we don't clutter up the list with personal
matters.

Thanks,
AL
CYakaAL@aol.com

--part1_16e.2f237d0.290b11ca_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>October 26 2001
<BR>
<BR>Powderworkers,
<BR>
<BR>Is there anybody out there going to the Seattle, Vancouver &amp; Portland shows interested in sharing a ride? &nbsp;We can save some money and help the environment.
<BR>
<BR>Let me know via private e-mail so we don't clutter up the list with personal matters.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>AL
<BR>CYakaAL@aol.com</FONT></HTML>