Midnight Oil

Re: [Powderworks] Bones in Milwaukee

Judy Lai jlai@mad.scientist.com
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 22:25:21 +0800

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 Bawolski@aol.com wrote:

> > I can't really imagine Bones having a girlfriend, much less a girlfriend
> > who's from Milwaukee!
> >

> Why, is he gay?  Is this some more of the inside info that people have been
> holding
> from the rest of us?

Haha...Back in Chicago, either John or Dan was saying that Jim & Martin are kind of your regular everyday guys but Bones is like that cranky old guy in the neighborhood you don't want your kids hanging around!

But actually, with the number of smiles Bones puts out during the the concert, he seems a pretty nice guy.

Judy

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!