Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (no subject)

cam@arthole camone@arthole.alphalink.com.au
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 01:05:05 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C15C27.EAED8880

yes what a buch of pricks all the oil coated people are!,
i know that everytime i listen to the tapes Justin traded with me, and I =
look at the E&S&M crew tour pass he threw in;
i am filled with hate and disgust at his generosity, he even had the =
audacity to go out of his way and drive to my house!,
i also really dislike the inside info he and the other 'cliquesters' =
posts to the list, what a bunch of bastards!...

cam.

arthole:
http://arthole.alphalink.com.au
livejournal:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/littlecameron

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C15C27.EAED8880

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>yes what a buch of pricks all the oil coated people=20
are!,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>i know that everytime i listen to the tapes Justin =
traded with=20
me, and I look at the E&amp;S&amp;M crew tour pass he threw =
in;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>i am filled with hate and disgust at his generosity, =
he even=20
had the audacity to go out of his way and drive to my =
house!,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>i also really dislike the inside info he and the =
other=20
'cliquesters' posts to the list, what a bunch of =
bastards!...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>cam.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>arthole:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://arthole.alphalink.com.au">http://arthole.alphalink.com.au<=
/A><BR>livejournal:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.livejournal.com/users/littlecameron">http://www.livejo=
urnal.com/users/littlecameron</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C15C27.EAED8880--