Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (no subject)

lou loulou@zip.com.au
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:49:11 +1000

so what clique do I get to be in to be called rude words? which pack do I
run with? help me guys, I'm feelin' insecure here...I HAVE to be cool...oh
please lemme be cool too, huh? even if I've only been backstage once, and
don't have any cd's autographed, can I can I huh?

Krusty, have you been making up false addies and makin' mischief?
are you REALLY that bored in your new job? ;)

ahHAhahahahahahHAHAHAHA!

it's a joke...isn't it?

got to be.

later!