Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Site to meet in Chicago

Weesah Weesah@email.msn.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:06:31 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C15757.FA7AAF00

For those of you with questions about HOB Chicago, they have a lot of =
that info on their web site=20
http://www.hob.com/venues/clubvenues/chicago/
including menus and all that good stuff.  As far as parking goes, I dont =
know if HOB has their own parking (I dont think they do) but I am sure =
there is a public garage that is not too far.  I am a native Chicagoan =
but now live in St Louis, but if anyone has any other questions I can =
try to help.  You can e-mail me at lmtaylor89@yahoo.com .  Hope to see =
you all at the Sunday show...dont know what I will be wearing yet (gimme =
a break, I'm a girl!) but I will be the excited redhead dragging the =
boyfriend behind her!

Lisa....btw....anyone have an idea about what time to meet????

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C15757.FA7AAF00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For those of you with questions about =
HOB Chicago,=20
they have a lot of that info on their web site </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.hob.com/venues/clubvenues/chicago/">http://www.hob.com=
/venues/clubvenues/chicago/</A><BR><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>including menus and all that good stuff.&nbsp; As =
far as=20
parking goes, I dont know if HOB has their own parking (I dont think =
they do)=20
but I am sure there is a public garage that is not too far.&nbsp; I am a =
native=20
Chicagoan but now live in St Louis, but if anyone has any other =
questions I can=20
try to help.&nbsp; You can e-mail me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:lmtaylor89@yahoo.com">lmtaylor89@yahoo.com</A> .&nbsp; =
Hope to see=20
you all at the Sunday show...dont know what I will be wearing yet (gimme =
a=20
break, I'm a girl!) but I will be the excited redhead dragging the =
boyfriend=20
behind her!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Lisa....btw....anyone have an idea =
about what time=20
to meet????</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C15757.FA7AAF00--