Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] My ideal setlist

mdntoil ninajill73@hotmail.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:50:12 -0500

good set list, but am i the only one on this list who "loves blossom and
blood"? it's like the forgotten step child and the song kicks ass! i would
kill to hear that song live.  - and "bus to bondi". they've played that in
OZ, but never here - at least never at any of the shows i've ever been to.
hint hint, oils if you're reading this.. for the jersey or boston shows!
: )

nina