Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Minnesota show

Avesrun@aol.com Avesrun@aol.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 21:06:18 EDT

Another call for any workers going to the Minneapolis show this Friday.
ANYONE OUT THERE GOING? Just thought I'd ask. Does anyone have any ideas of a
phrase or something I could put on a poster to hold up for the band to read
when they come on stage or is that a stupid idea.  I'd like to hold one up
that simply says: THANK YOU MIDNIGHT OIL
Another question.  Any US workers or otherwise been able to get the 20,000
watt DVD in a non-PAL version somehow? Margaret? Help!!!  It kills me to read
posts from those who have seen it.  Once again... just thought I'd ask.
Looking forward to Friday.  Thanks to all who have posted on the recent
shows.  Bye for now.
Tim