Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Site to meet in Chicago?

Dan Heaton dnheaton@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:16:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone.  The show reports have been great.  I
can't wait for Chicago!  Five days and counting!

I'm wondering if there's a good place for
powderworkers who are attending the show to meet
beforehand (possibly for dinner). I've been to
Chicago, but i'm not familiar enough with the area to
know of any good places. It would be nice to find a
place within walking distance of the House of Blues.

I've only seen the Oils once, and that was in 1993 at
an ampitheatre show.  Seeing them two nights in a row
will be amazing.  Hopefully I'll see many of you
there.

Dan