Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Pic's Posted... Live Pic's... & Fixed Link...

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:47:46 -0700

--=====================_668973242==_.ALT

Oh, no, no...  I definitely didn't use the flash, that's why some of the
pic's are hard to see...  No, I'd never use the flash, very distracting, as
well as rude... You nailed it all on the head...  Nope, no flash used,
didn't want to offend, plus would have given me away...   So nope, no
offense was meant to be given to Peter Garrett, or any of the band...  I
honestly hope that I didn't offend them, 'cause I kept the flash closed,
just so it wouldn't be used...

Found out I posted wrong link... Here it is fixed...

www.angelfire.com/retro/crazyhead/oilspics.htm

Kinda forgot to put the s in there...

Hope this helps with everything...  Peace...
Schaf

At 03:36 10/15/2001 -0400, you wrote:

> [...]

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy

AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead

"Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you breakfast..."
-- Downtown Jenni Brown

--=====================_668973242==_.ALT

that's why some of the pic's are hard to see...&nbsp; No, I'd never use
the flash, very distracting, as well as rude... You nailed it all on the
head...&nbsp; Nope, no flash used, didn't want to offend, plus would have
given me away...&nbsp;&nbsp; So nope, no offense was meant to be given to
Peter Garrett, or any of the band...&nbsp; I honestly hope that I didn't
offend them, 'cause I kept the flash closed, just so it wouldn't be
used...&nbsp; <br><br>
Found out I posted wrong link... Here it is fixed...<br><br>
autourl">www.angelfire.com/retro/crazyhead/oilspics.htm</a>
Kinda forgot to put the s in there...&nbsp; <br><br>
Hope this helps with everything...&nbsp; Peace...<br>
Schaf<br><br>
At 03:36 10/15/2001 -0400, you wrote:<br>
<dl><font face=3D"tahoma" size=3D2>
<dd>-----Original Message-----
<dd>From:</b> powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu [<a=
 href=3D"mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu"=
 eudora=3D"autourl">mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu</a>]On Behalf=
 Of </b>Schaf
<dd>Sent:</b> Monday, October 15, 2001 3:10 AM
<dd>To:</b> powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
 size=3D3>
<dd>My comment..&nbsp; During this song, don't remember which song, but=
 we're watching, and I'm snapping pic's like crazy...&nbsp; Well suddenly=
 Peter and I make eye contact..&nbsp; He stares right at the camera, then a=
 few seconds later, rushes off stage...&nbsp; I feel really uncomfortable,=
 then suddenly, Security shows up right in front of us...&nbsp; Chris behind=
 me taps my shoulder, and says, make sure camera stays hidden...&nbsp; The=
 security guy, full makes eye contact with me again, and just glares at=
 me.....&nbsp;&nbsp; Decide well that was fun, no more to that...&nbsp; Upon=
 talking to Randy after the show, during this point, I'm trying to hide the=
 camera behind his shoulder...&nbsp; He felt the same look from Peter, but=
 thought it was random Peter wasn't looking at him directly...&nbsp; Then we=
 figured it out...&nbsp; So we're not sure if Peter didn't appreciate it, or=
 just pure concidence...&nbsp; But alas, we got some great=
 pic's...</font><font face=3D"arial" size=3D2 color=3D"#0000FF">
<dd>&gt;&gt; I am going to just say that having gotten great pictures=
 doesn't justify whatever offense may or may not have occurred.&nbsp; Was=
 your camera one with a flash?&nbsp; If so, that is really obnoxious and=
 fully explains the reaction.&nbsp; Us, of all people, should be courteous=
 to the band (yes, Peter isn't the only member).&nbsp; If you are going to=
 take photos, don't use a flash.&nbsp; They are trying to perform up there=
 for you!!!&nbsp; Being on the list implies that you actually care, so act=
 like it.</font><font size=3D3>
<dd>Please don't be offended if this is all real obvious, because if it=
 wasn't apparent to some people who were planning on taking pictures, now=
 they can know the courteous way to do so (no flash).</font><font=
 size=3D3></font></blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy<br><br>
AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead<br><br>
&quot;Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you=
 breakfast...&quot;<br>
-- Downtown Jenni Brown<br>
&nbsp; <br>