Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - Billy Bragg + Midnight Oil Tribute Band

Andrew Cook cooka@hotmail.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:48:16 +1000

G'day all,

I also saw Billy Bragg before last night at Melbourne Town Hall and I can
vouch that it was definitely one of the most powerful performances I've ever
seen.  Quite amazing considering it is just one man and his electric guitar.
  Very funny bloke too, I didn't realise he was such a joker!  If you've got
the means, go and see him perform, I can guarantee that you won't see many
better performers ever.

While I'm at it, do any Aussie workers know of a cover band called the
Midnight Oil Tribute Band? Apparently they are playing at Pugg Mahones in
Carlton in a couple of weeks. Are they worth checking out?

Cheers,

Andrew