Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Pseudonyms...

C-ko Linde spinifex@speakeasy.org
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:41:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Kelly Morris wrote:

> Kelly Morris : female, 20, college student in NY (god, I feel like I'm in a
> chat room)

OMG!!! Do U want to Cyber?!
F, 32, Seattle. I luv the Internat.
WE MUST CYBERCHAT MORE OFTEN!@!!!!!1!

> Maurice Kelly: the guy with the nifty website

Yes - that website is chock full of Oily goodness. It has been the source of
many an obscure lyric lookup and many random Rob Hirst wallpaper pictures.

Oh yeah - what's up with that second Vancouver BC show? I have my tix for
Friday, but what abotu the other day they were supposed to play?

I heart AOL,
C-ko

--
"It's hard to enjoy a $40 bottle of wine while watching a deeply troubled
woman screaming "BITH! HOAR!" at a one-legged pigeon for 20 minutes."