Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Will Hogue

Alex Alexander diagoro@hotmail.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:42:27

Their not bad, in fact the band is fairly tight and the singer has a great
voice. Sadly they seem to be going the way of pure pop radio. Why is it that
MO rarely have an opening band that follows in their footsteps, either in
idiological oontent or musical fervor???

As for the bands drummer. Was anyone else getting ready to rush onstage and
administer cpr? He looks as though me might drop at any second!

Charles